Monday, January 23, 2012

Last Full Week Together!

It's finally here. This will be the last full week that Quinn and I have before she goes to daycare, and I go back to work. I feel like it has gone by too fast. I am determined to make the most of it! Plus, we have gotten a little too used to sleeping late in the mornings, and we are both in for a big adjustment next week. So we are going to start getting up earlier this week. If the weather permits, we are also going to go strolling every day:) I downloaded the Instagram app onto my Iphone, and I have been having so much fun playing with it. Here are some of the pictures:

I finally caught a smile! I just love those dimples! She has changed so much over the past couple of weeks. Our new favorite thing to do is talk to each other. It is so much fun! She will girgle or coo, and I will mock her.  After she hears me, she responds back, and then she laughs because it cracks her up. We will end up going back and forth with each other for a few seconds. She gets so surprised ever time she hears me mimic her.
She is trying to hold her head up so badly! I need to make a video of the face that she make as she tries to pull herself up. It's too cute.
She also likes to hold my hair when I rock her to sleep. This is so funny because her Aunt Jessica used to do the same thing to me when she was little.
She is laughing more. I was bouncing her on my knee last night while singing to her, and she starting laughing. It is the sweetest sound! I can't love her enough!
We celebrated John's birthday yesterday!
As a birthday present to him, the Giants won their game, and they are going to the Super Bowl!!


Quinn didn't get a jersey this season, but she will definitely have the proper attire for next year. Who knows, we may have to have her dressed for the Super Bowl too. We have to bring our boys all the luck we can give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment