Thursday, September 29, 2011
Her memory board. I'm going to put baby pictures of all the immediate family around her baby picture in the center. I think it will be cute to see who she looks like the most:) Her sonogram is there for now, but we will have a real one soon!!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
- I can actually notice my stomach growing weekly. I tried to put on a shirt that I wore 2 weeks ago, and it was too small. I've now added finding clothes that fit to my morning routine.
- I'm still sleeping well for the most part. I've added an extra pillow as a wedge that helps a lot. My arms go to sleep often at night, but it usually goes away after I roll over to my other side.
- I'm not wearing my wedding rings anymore:( I'm not really swelling that much, but I don't want to have to get to the point where I can't take them off.
- Weight gain (as of last week) is around 22 pounds.
- I'm tired. It is crazy how it just hits you. I LOVE taking naps. I pretty much can sleep anytime during the day. I'll come home from work and sleep for an hour and still go to sleep between 9:30 and 10
- I have no shame taking the comfy chairs at work meetings, being able to go first when getting food, or saying yes to the nice ladies that let me go in front of them in the restroom line:)
- She has the hiccups...A LOT. I just noticed it for the first time around 2-3 weeks ago, but now I feel like she gets them almost daily.
- Her movement is so much stronger now. Instead of kicks, I get waves across my belly.
- I'm pretty sure my feet have grown. I only wear my Toms now.
This last month has gone by so quickly! I can't believe that our little girl will be here in just 7 weeks! We have had a busy past few weekends with showers and getting everything organized for her arrival. I went to Macon on Labor Day weekend for a couple of showers hosted by a few of my closest friends and family. They were all at my parent's house. Thank you Mom! We had a wonderful time, and everything was perfect.
My Ole Miss ladies (minus Lauren and Laura D.- missed you!) came in for a nice, small shower just the 5 of us on Saturday. It was perfect! It was so nice to catch up with them. We all live in 6 different states now, and we don't get to see each other that often, but when we do, it is like no time has passed. My friend, Shannon, brought her adorable little boy, Austin. He is the best baby! I'm sure I will be calling her for lots of advice here in a few weeks.
On Sunday, my sister and a few of my high school girlfriends hosted a shower. It was so nice to see so many people from Macon. A lot of times when we come home, we are only in town for a few days, and we really don't get to visit like we would like.