Saturday, September 24, 2011

Playing a little Catch Up

This last month has gone by so quickly! I can't believe that our little girl will be here in just 7 weeks! We have had a busy past few weekends with showers and getting everything organized for her arrival. I went to Macon on Labor Day weekend for a couple of showers hosted by a few of my closest friends and family. They were all at my parent's house. Thank you Mom! We had a wonderful time, and everything was perfect.

My Ole Miss ladies (minus Lauren and Laura D.- missed you!) came in for a nice, small shower just the 5 of us on Saturday. It was perfect! It was so nice to catch up with them. We all live in 6 different states now, and we don't get to see each other that often, but when we do, it is like no time has passed. My friend, Shannon, brought her adorable little boy, Austin. He is the best baby! I'm sure I will be calling her for lots of advice here in a few weeks.
On Sunday, my sister and a few of my high school girlfriends hosted a shower. It was so nice to see so many people from Macon. A lot of times when we come home, we are only in town for a few days, and we really don't get to visit like we would like.


<>
<>
     
Monkeys







As you can see, I had plenty of help opening my gifts:) Love the picture of my Monkeys. Between the 5 of us, we have 4 little girls with Quinn on the way. I hope they are just as close as we are when they get older.
So excited to see Jennifer and Laine. It was so sweet of you two to make the drive for the shower.


 I have to brag on Mom's baby stroller made out of a watermelon. It's so cute. She is so talented, and Jessica made the flowers that were on the tables. She obviously got the creative gene from Mom that I missed;)






Quinn got so many nice gifts. I'm so thankful that Mom and Jessica were able to come up to Charleston 2 weeks after the shower to help me organize the gifts in the nursery...pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment