Saturday, September 24, 2011

8 Months....and Counting!!

We are 8 months and one week pregnant! Only 7 weeks to go until our due date!! Over all, I cannot complain about anything. I have been very blessed to have a good pregnancy.
This month:
  • I can actually notice my stomach growing weekly. I tried to put on a shirt that I wore 2 weeks ago, and it was too small. I've now added finding clothes that fit to my morning routine.
  • I'm still sleeping well for the most part. I've added an extra pillow as a wedge that helps a lot. My arms go to sleep often at night, but it usually goes away after I roll over to my other side.
  • I'm not wearing my wedding rings anymore:( I'm not really swelling that much, but I don't want to have to get to the point where I can't take them off.
  • Weight gain (as of last week) is around 22 pounds.
  • I'm tired. It is crazy how it just hits you. I LOVE taking naps. I pretty much can sleep anytime during the day. I'll come home from work and sleep for an hour and still go to sleep between 9:30 and 10
  • I have no shame taking the comfy chairs at work meetings, being able to go first when getting food, or saying yes to the nice ladies that let me go in front of them in the restroom line:)
  • She has the hiccups...A LOT. I just noticed it for the first time around 2-3 weeks ago, but now I feel like she gets them almost daily.
  • Her movement is so much stronger now. Instead of kicks, I get waves across my belly.
  • I'm pretty sure my feet have grown. I only wear my Toms now.
I cannot wait for her to be here! After Mom and Jessica helped get the nursery together last weekend, I feel so much more prepared. Our bags are packed. We just have a few last minute details to do, and then it is just waiting. I'm so thankful to have work as a distraction. I think October would be the longest month of my life otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment