Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quinn's Place:)

Thanks to my wonderful Mom and Sister, the nursery looks like a room ready for a baby instead of storage space:)
The car seat will go in our car in a couple of weeks, and my bag is all packed and ready for the hospital.

So excited that the spare bed fit in the room so well! Now we still have space for our family to stay, and I'm sure I'll be laying there a few nights myself.

Her memory board. I'm going to put baby pictures of all the immediate family around her baby picture in the center. I think it will be cute to see who she looks like the most:) Her sonogram is there for now, but we will have a real one soon!!





I love the initials on her laundry basket! The star and lamp beside her crib make the room so sweet and cozy when they are on at night.  We still need to put up her new blinds, and we are going to add my great-grandmother's rocking chair. But I'm so excited to have the room together. Her closet and drawers are organized and full of all her adorable, washed clothes. It's official, my daughter has more clothes than I do!! It's also crazy to think that she will have outgrown them around 6 months after she is born.


I'm so blessed to still be having a wonderful pregnancy. I'm so excited to have her here, but  I can wait the 6 weeks. I think I just need to get used to the wide eyed stairs from people that think I'm about to drop a baby anytime when I'm out. There was a sweetheart of a man that thought it was necessary to let me know that I wasn't just pregnant, but I was super pregnant:)..bless his heart. It didn't help his case that I had just found out that I had gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks at my doctor's appointment! Fortunately, my doctor was perfectly fine with the weight gain. I think it was me that was the most shocked. After feeling like a whale all day, I walked in my office grumpy and exhausted. As soon as I walked into the office, I was greated by one of my coworkers who lit up and commented on how cute and adorable I was pregnant. It really made my day. God definitely knew that I needed a little pick me up:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment