Sunday, October 30, 2011

38 weeks!

38 wks
Less than 2 weeks to our due date!! A few highlights from the week:
  • Had our appointment this past Friday. No weight gain over the week. Which puts me at a total of 30 pounds for the pregnancy.
  • My blood pressure is still fine. I was a little worried after I had a pair of beautiful cankles this past Wednesday and Thursday, but they were most likely due to me just being on my feet so much those days. 
  • Only 1 1/2 cm dilated..so looks like she may still be nice and comfy right now.
  • The joints in my hands are still pretty sore during the day.
  • I am so fortunate to still be sleeping pretty well at night. She did think that 4am was time to wake up a couple of nights, but, luckily, she adjusted her schedule:)
 My sweet office gave a shower for Quinn on Friday too. It was so much fun, and she got so many sweet gifts!! We have also made it past the wedding that Jessica was in last night. We have both been worried that Quinn was going to want to come this weekend while she was in the wedding. Now her showers are done, Jessica is finished with the wedding, and I've gotten my pedicure. We are all set to meet Miss Quinn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment