Monday, October 24, 2011

37 Weeks and Full Term!!

We are officially 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant! She is now considered full term. My appointment went well this past Friday. I'm still only 1cm dilated and off bed rest. Now we just get to wait on our sweet girl to let us know when she is ready to come. I enjoyed being able to leave the house! We went to the pumpkin patch at Legare Farms. It was fun, but I can't wait to go back next year with Quinn. Then we went down to Folly to see a few friends before ending the night at this new coffee/wine bar to hear our friend Caxton play the guitar and sing.

It was great being back at work today. I work with the sweetest ladies!! It was also so nice to get the few last minute details together that I needed to do. That way I can leave work for 12 weeks with no worries! I told Jess that I was going to treat every day as if it could be my last so that I leave the office with everything together. She was quick to point out the fact that it might make the week longer when I think every day could be my last, but I definitely have enough to do at work to keep myself busy for the next few days.  The Braxton Hicks contractions are so much stronger lately. It is amazing at how hard my stomach can gets! I can also feel so much more pressure on my pelvic bone.  I can't wait for my appointment on Friday. I just want to know if we are any closer to meeting out sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Remember to shave your legs and paint your toes just in case!!! It could happen anyday.

    ReplyDelete