Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Jumping Bean and Drama Queen

Here are a couple of videos from this past week.

Quinn has really started to love her jumparoo. Thanks Aunt Jessica for letting her silly mama know how to lower the settings.



She has also started this great fake cry. It sounds so bad. Her daycare thought that something was wrong when she did it with them the first time. Then they realized that all she wanted was for them to hold her. There are no tears, and she recovers very quickly.  She was trying to take her spoon from me while I was feeding her. Remember..no tears, and it's all fake.



I think we should sign her up for acting lessons! She is such a mess. I love every minute with her, and I am counting down the days until I'm off for summer break! I just have one more week. Then I get to spend the rest of the summer with my baby girl. I did grab her during my lunch break this week. That is one benefit to having her across the street from my office. We had a lot of fun in the park.



I cannot believe that she will be 7 months old this Sunday! It has gone by way too fast. I am enjoying every minute of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment