Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fun parent moment

So this is not a current picture of the current movies out at the theatre, but I didn't take a picture the other day.
John and I were driving by the movie theatre the other day, and we stopped at the red light before it. We both looked at the movies that were playing, and I think we only knew what half of them were..lol! There was a time that we knew everything about every movie months before they came out in theatre. Now, I couldn't tell you what is out or what is coming out. I'm sure that it will only get worse, but I'm ok with my new priorities.

PS. I ordered my mother's day gift this week! I'm getting an Ergo Sport baby carrier, and I'm so excited. I also ordered the  Baby Led Weaning book to try with Quinn over the summer. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment