Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Latest

The second week of work and daycare went great!
Here is Quinn with her sweet daycare providers:
Miss Jameka

Quinn was a little fussy when we tried to take this picture. I need to get a better one of her. Miss Jameka is great! She is due with her 4th child in April, and you cannot even tell that she is pregnant!
Miss Candace

Miss Candace loves to snuggle with Quinn. She won't let me put her in the crib when we get there in the mornings. She just wants to hold her and rock her:)
Quinn had a little trouble sleeping the first week of daycare. She would just take 2-3 20 minute catnaps. She has always taken short naps, but she usually sleeps a little longer than that. She is still sleeping great at night though! I think it was just a combination of the new environment and sounds. This week she is finally sleeping a whole hour in a half in the afternoon. This is how I found her last Friday when I went to pick her up.
Poor baby girl was all tuckered out. I cannot talk about how much I love our daycare enough. It gives me such piece of mind knowing that she is in good hands.
Quinn has officially outgrown her Puj tub. She has been taking baths in the sink in this tub, but she is ready for her own bath in the bathtub. Her sweet Daddy bathed her in her first tub bath last week.

She loved it! She loves her baths. You just have to keep her warm:) She officially turned 3 months old last Thursday. Here is a picture from that day.

3 Months!

Of course she had to have a valentine's day outfit this week.

I love leg warmers on her. She just looks so cute!


She has graduated to the big Dr. Brown bottles since she is now at around 4.5 ounces a bottle. They just look huge! She was starting to try to hold the smaller 4 ounce bottles, but I'm not sure she knows what to do with this new bottle.

We are getting excited about this weekend. Quinn's Aunt Jena, Uncle Will, and cousin Mary Evans are coming to visit Charleston for the first time. We are going to have so much fun. I cannot wait to see the cousins together.



No comments:

Post a Comment