Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy Busy!

We have been super busy these past couple of weekends with nursery projects (pictures soon I promise!!). I'm so thankful that John knows how to do so much around the house! I'm a pretty savvy tool getter;)  I have definitely noticed that I get short of breath a lot easier lately. Last weekend the nursery closet got a makeover and the room got a new fan. It's amazing the difference that a new fan makes! It's all part of our "remove all the brass from our house" project.
I should have posted this picture a couple of weeks ago. When I was little my great grandmother got all of us humpty dumpty pillow dolls. I LOVED mine! I always said that I wanted my child to have one too. My sweet mom (Nana) ordered one for Quinn.
As you can see, my "nummy" was very loved;) John likes to refer to him as "that thing" lol.  I just hope she loves her Nummy just as much as I did.
We had a good week. I had my glucose screen on Monday. No gestational diabetes for me! The "juice" wasn't that bad. I kind of thought it tasted like an orange sunkist. The hardest part was having to go so long without eating! Also, John finally felt a really good kick from Quinn last night! He has tried before, but she always stops moving as soon as he puts his hand on my belly. The movements are getting stronger lately, and I'm so glad he finally got to feel one! Now I just hope Nana gets to feel one when we are back in MS next week.
I'm so lucky to be pregnant after my sister and sister-in-law. They have been so nice with offering to let us borrow a lot of their stuff. Jessica sent me a huge box of maternity clothes this week.  Between the two sisters, I am now set until she comes! Well...depending on how much the baby girl decides to grow between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment