Friday, July 22, 2011

6 Months Already!

I am officially 6 months pregnant today! Cannot believe that I am so close to the third trimester. Here is a picture from this afternoon. Not the best angle, but you get the idea :)
6 Months

Here are a few pregnancy updates:
  • weight gain: between 12-13 pounds
  • no big food cravings (except fruit..love fruit!)
  • no problems getting comfortable when I want to go to sleep. The problem is shutting my brain off at night. I keep thinking about all the things that I want to do. I'm hoping this gets better when I start back to work next week.
  • not 100%..but I'm pretty sure that I have the making of an outie belly button forming on my hands
  • I cannot judge the size of my belly. I tried a few "large" and "flowy" shirts on today, but then I found out that they were too small:) I have officially hit the maternity only phase..along with upgrading to John's t-shirts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment